Content Writer, Social Media Specialist
We are looking for creative content writers for our agency. As an intern working from home, you shall be responsible for writing articles for our agency/clients blog thus helping the team drive in more website traffics. A successful candidate should be detail-oriented and committed to meet tight deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to produce content for website/blogs based on defined parameters.
- Able to write more than 1500 words length, while meeting delivery timelines.
- Able to write articles on topics related but not limited to Digital marketing, SEO, Home Services, E-commerce (Products description) etc.
- Able to perform research to write creative content that is innovative yet original. Plagiarism to be avoided.
- Should be familiar about Featured Snippets, People Also Ask (Optimization) for content.
- Able to write Creative yet Original Social Media Pegs for Campaigns through research, and audience identification.
- Able to track and analyze social media reports to gain insight on traffics, demographics, and effectiveness.
- Able to write creative promos for email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree Candidate with a degree in English, Journalism, Mass communication, or a related field will be preferred.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO will be plus.
- Portfolio of published work (if any).
Perks and Benefits
- Work from home job-work anytime anywhere as per your convenience.
- Payment: As per mutual agreement
- Step 1 Shortlisting of application on basis of qualification and past credentials.
- Step 2 Each shortlisted candidate will be given a practice assignment which shall be evaluated against pre-defined guidelines.